- 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour
- Take a short tour of the Cape Byron Light
- Go to galleries in the Arts & Industry Park
- Walk around the farm after a complimentary tea or coffee
- Includes guide, luxury 4WD vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can wear whatever you like on this tour, their isn't too much walking, but you may want your comfy walking shoes on.
- Please bring your own water, hat, camera, sunscreen, thirst for knowledge and sense for fun.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour.