- Choice of morning or afternoon departure for added flexibility
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from local surf experts
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
We will meet at the the Captain Cook Car Park opposite 130 Lighthouse Road where we surf on the day in Byron Bay. Text / WhatsApp Gaz when you book and he will let you know the exact location by text / WhatsApp..+61416162969 Happy Days.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Style Surfing School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff