4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
4 kind of korean food
3 fixed menu + 1 seasonal menu Please check the details :-)
cooking utensils for cooking
Departure & Return
67-1 , 67-1 Gudeok-ro, Nampodong 5(o)-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South KoreaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at Jagalchi station exit 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 주노트립 쿠킹클래스 인 부산
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
JunoTripCookingClass (with Jagalchi & Bupyeong Market your)
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBusanCooking Classes - JeonjuDining Experiences - JeonjuCooking Classes - FukuokaDining Experiences - FukuokaCooking Classes - NagasakiDining Experiences - NagasakiCategory
SEA LIFE® Busan AquariumHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)UN Memorial CemeteryTrick Eye Museum BusanAndong Hahoe Folk VillageJunam Wetlands ParkAndong Folk MuseumDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Taejongdae Resort ParkNampodong Street (Theater District)Haeundae BeachGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Gwangbokdong Food StreetGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Haeinsa Temple