- Busan city sightseeing tour by comfortable coach
- Visit the Buddhist temple of Beomeosa with an informative guide
- Walk among winding streets filled with public art and sculpture in Gamcheon Culture Village
- Stop at Jagalchi Fish Market to observe Korea’s largest seafood market and search for souvenirs at Gukje Market
- Enjoy photo ops of the East Sea from Busan Tower
- Fill up on regional dishes for lunch at a Korean restaurant
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well.
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan Port International Passenger Terminal Cruise Terminal, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
What To Expect
Locaated halfway up Mt Geumjeong, the Beomeosa Temple complex showcases traditional Korean Buddhist architectural features on its current structures, which date to the early 1700s after invasions destroyed the old buildings. The original temple was built in 678 during the reign of King Munmu of the Silla dynasty.
Your guide shows you the Beomeosa's many halls, pagodas, and gates, before you head to Gamcheon Culture Village, also known as ‘Santorini of the East’ due to its pastel houses, outdoor sculptures and other art installations. The village was built after the Korean War on a hillside, which you explore on foot as your guide leads you through a maze of alleyways to the Sky Garden, where you stop for excellent photo ops.
Have lunch, then visit Korea's largest seafood market: Jagalchi Fish Market. Marvel at the astounding range of seafood on display at stalls that have been principally run by female vendors since the Korean War. Then hop back on your coach to go to Yongdusan Park, a popular destination. Take the elevator to the top of the 394-foot-high (120-meter) Busan Tower and look over downtown Busan. On a clear day, you might see Tsushima Island of Japan across the East Sea.
Wind down with some retail therapy at Gukje Market (International Market), an atmospheric street market where you can find good bargains, souvenirs and wholesale goods. Have time at shopping venues such as Manmul Street, Ggangtong Market and Changsun shopping mall.
Shopping in hand, return to your coach and head to your hotel where your tour ends.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff