- Full-day Busan sightseeing tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
- Enjoy a Korean barbecue lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin your tour on Dalmaji Road, a walkway that runs along the Haeundae and Songjeong beaches, then travel to the northeast coast of the city to see the Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, one of the country's only shoreline temples. You will also visit Dongbaek Island, where you will see the Nurimaru APEC House, known for its blend of traditional Korean and modern architecture.
Visit the Busan Cineman Center, host to the city's international film festival and has one of the largest roofs in the world. At the Oryukdo Skywalk, have the feeling of walking over the sky, then visit the UN Memorial, Marine City, And Centum City before returning to your departure point for drop-off.
Please note: minimum of two passengers per booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except ages 3 and under are free of charge
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Busan Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "After the tour he offered to either drop us off at our hotels or at the east side of the city where there's a huge shopping centre and spaland which was really convenient." See review