4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 Overnight (please, choose the correct option for this)
Boat return tickets
Meals, drinks and personal expenses
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Морска гара Бургас, ul. "6-ti septemvri", 8000 Harbour complex, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Family friendly
- Instant confirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit the Unique & Only Bulgarian Black Sea Island Saint Anastasia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit the Unique & Only Bulgarian Black Sea Island Saint Anastasia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit the Unique & Only Bulgarian Black Sea Island Saint Anastasia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises City ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBurgasCatamaran Cruises - Black Sea CoastCity Tours - Black Sea CoastAudio Guides - Black Sea CoastWater Tours - Black Sea CoastDay Cruises - Black Sea CoastHalf-day Tours - Black Sea CoastCategory