1 to 10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The most in-depth audio guiding ever provided by local guides
Live application with a map
Rent of the needed equipment for up to 10 days with a single payment
Full support throughout your trip in Bulgaria
Entrance fees and personal expenses
Departure & Return
7/25/2020 - 1/25/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Audio Guide for All Bourgas Sights, Attractions or Experiences?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Audio Guide for All Bourgas Sights, Attractions or Experiences?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Audio Guide for All Bourgas Sights, Attractions or Experiences?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBurgasAudio Guides - Black Sea CoastSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Black Sea CoastCategory