4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees for the birdwatching and the Castle
Professional local guide with the group
Gift: a Bulgarian souvenir for everybody
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from every hotel in the Bourgas area.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/31/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Group Guided Birdwatching Tour with Ravadinovo Castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Group Guided Birdwatching Tour with Ravadinovo Castle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Group Guided Birdwatching Tour with Ravadinovo Castle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Group Guided Birdwatching Tour with Ravadinovo Castle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Group Guided Birdwatching Tour with Ravadinovo Castle
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBurgasBus Tours - Black Sea CoastWalking Tours - Black Sea CoastHistorical Tours - Black Sea CoastHalf-day Tours - Black Sea CoastCategory