35 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Explore the fascinating history of Buffalo during its heyday on this guided tour of the location where Theodore Roosevelt became the 26th President of the United States in 1901. Your guide will make history come alive with stories about the President and his times, and you’ll get the chance to immerse yourself in the interactive displays of the beautifully restored historic site.
- Admission to the site and an informative guided tour
- Free time to explore the interactive displays
- Learn about an important period in U.S. history
- Buy this ticket in advance to save waiting in line
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTheodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, 641 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202-1001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free off-street parking is available behind the TR Site and is accessible from Delaware Avenue or Franklin Street
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67598P1