2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Buffalo's diverse history while getting some exercise and having fun on this bicycle tour. Explore the revamped Canalside district, visit the heart of African American Buffalo, learn about the construction of the Erie Canal, understand Buffalo's role in the Civil Rights Movement, and more. You'll cover a lot of ground in a couple of action-packed hours.
- Bike rental is included
- Explore parts of the city that you may otherwise miss
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- A fun tour for friends and families with older kids
Saved to wishlist!
Bike Rental Included
Departure & Return
Departure Point130 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buffalo Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 113275P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuffaloMountain Bike Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - Niagara FallsHistorical Tours - Niagara FallsMountain Bike Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundCategory