10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Slovakia’s capital of Bratislava on a private 10-hour tour from Budapest. Journey through northern Hungary by private air-conditioned vehicle and explore the cobbled streets of Bratislava Old Town on a walking tour. See landmarks including Michael’s Gate and Bratislava Castle, and visit the Grassalkovich Palace and Primate’s Palace as you uncover their history. Plus, enjoy a restaurant lunch and free time to shop and sightsee independently. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off service is available from/to any hotels or private addresses in Budapest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shuttlesfrombudapest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bratislava Day Trip from Budapest with lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bratislava Day Trip from Budapest with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bratislava Day Trip from Budapest with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bratislava Day Trip from Budapest with lunch
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestBus Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaFull-day Tours - ViennaCategory
House of Parliament (Országház)Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)Zwack Museum and Visitors' CentreCitadella Kiscell Museum (Kiscelli Múzeum)Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)KecskemétGödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)Buda Castle (Budai Vár)Museum of Applied Arts (Iparmuvészeti Múzeum)Hungarian Academy of SciencesRumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaMemento ParkChain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Miniversum