5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delights of Hungarian cuisine with this cooking experience in Budapest. Soak up the atmosphere as you shop for ingredients at the local market, then learn to cook authentic Hungarian cuisine during an expert-led cooking class. Sample local specialties like Pálinka (fruit brandy), elderberry syrup and poppy seed bread pudding, and get hands-on as you master traditional techniques. Finally, reap the rewards as you tuck into a delicious 4-course lunch, accompanied by local wines.
- Market tour and cooking class in Budapest
- Shop for ingredients at a traditional Budapest food market
- Sample local specialities like Pálinka and sweet bread pudding
- Create an array of delicious Hungarian dishes
- Enjoy a 4-course home-cooked lunch, with local wines
- Pick-up expert tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Perfect tour for traveling foodies!
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Vámház krt. 1-3 , Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 HungaryThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Cooking Budapest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Easy Cooking Class Budapest - with Market Walk
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBudapestCooking Classes - BratislavaCooking Classes - SchwechatCooking Classes - ViennaCategory
Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Kiscell Museum (Kiscelli Múzeum)Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)House of Parliament (Országház)Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)3D Gallery BudapestBuda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)Budapest Danube RiverSándor Palace (Sándor Palota)Danube PromenadeBudapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)KecskemétPalvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)Hungarian Academy of SciencesMemento Park