Departure & Return
Andrassy Avenue Nr. 7, the fourth house on the right hand side from Downtown. Look for the boutiques RINASCIMENTO and FURLA. Metro station "Bajcsi-Zsilinszky-ut", bus 105 or "DEAK SQUARE" metro M1, M2, M3, trams 47,48,49 airportbus 100E
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum height of travelers ca. 155cm
- Minimum age 13 years (no children E-bikes available)
- Travelers have to be able to ride a bicycle safe in traffic conditions
- Not recommended for bicycle beginners
- Travelers shall wear clothes and shoes suitable for bicycle riding
- Not recommended for children (no children bikes available) and travelers under 155cm
- Not recommended for travelers with more than 110 kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIKE & RELAX - Bike Tours and Bike Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff