Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cruise through central Budapest on a guided Segway tour
- Pass iconic landmarks like St Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas
- Cover many sights in a short amount of time
- Choose from multiple departure and duration times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Absolute Tours & Yellow Zebra Bike Rental - H-1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33. (5 mins from Oktogon Sq)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The basic Budapest Segway tour is a terrific introduction to the city and takes you past Széchenyi Istvan Square. You’ll also travel around central Pest and witness striking city architecture along the way.
The extended option provides extra time to discover the Buda Castle District across the river. Back in Pest you’ll see the bustling Andrassy Avenue, lined with shops and restaurants, as well as the Hungarian State Opera House and the towering edifice of St. Stephen’s Basilica. The evening Segway tour also includes special stops at Parliament and Margaret Island, a recreational oasis in the middle of the Danube.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The training normally lasts between 20 - 30 minutes.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. No child / student rate at this tour. No infants allowed.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months) Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund. Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Except for the need to use your feet quite a bit on the Segway, if you have no other limitations I would Highly recommend this form of viewing the city." See review