4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Budapest is divided into Buda and Pest by the River Danube, and on this tour, you’ll discover the most important sights on both sides of the river. It’ll be a stress-free experience with round-trip transport included. Travel effortlessly between attractions such as Central Market Hall, the Jewish Quarter, City Park, Andrassy Avenue, and St. Stephen’s Basilica. As it’s a private tour, the itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- A private tour ensures you only see attractions that interest you
- Hassle-free day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Save time and see many Budapest highlights in a day
- Travel quickly and efficiently between sites in a comfortable vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional english speaking tour guide
Private comfortable air - conditioned car / minivan
Parking fees and taxes
entrance fees to optional sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or appartment reception at an agreed time.
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge, Budapest, Széchenyi Lánchíd, 1051 Hungary
- Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest, Erzsébet híd, 1013 Hungary
- Liberty Bridge, Budapest, Fővám tér 1093, 1118 Hungary
- Margaret Bridge, Budapest, Margit híd, Jászai Mari tér 3, 1137 Hungary
- Petőfi Bridge, Budapest, Petőfi híd, 1095 Hungary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration and the route of the city tour can be totally tailor-made according to your wishes!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gabor Dora
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64336P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Budapest Private 4 Hour City Tour Experience with a car / van
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestShore Excursions - BratislavaFood Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaMarkets - BratislavaPorts of Call Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaShore Excursions - SchwechatFood Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatMarkets - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - ViennaFood Tours - ViennaBus Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaMarkets - ViennaPorts of Call Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Kazinczy Street SynagogueSzéchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaHospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)MiniversumVisegrádHeroes' Square (Hosök Tere)Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)KecskemétBudapest City Park (Városliget)Kunsthalle BudapestHouse of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Dohány Street SynagogueRudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)