4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the landmarks of Budapest and inside the Hungarian Parliament building on this 4-hour grand city tour. Enjoy a 3-hour panoramic drive to view highlights such as the Chain Bridge, St. Stephen’s Basilica, and Heroes’ Square, and soak up the city panoramas from the top of Gellért Hill. Enjoy a short walk around the Buda Castle District and finish with a 45-minute guided interior tour of the neo-Gothic Parliament, with entrance fee included.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the Parliament
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Budapest, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Hungary
Báthory utca 19
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport or ID card is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama Sightseeing Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Budapest Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Budapest Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Budapest Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Budapest Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you book the tour, you should include the visit to the Houses of Parliament as the building is a wonderful inside as it is outside." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Budapest Grand City Tour with Parliament Visit
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestBus Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)Danube PromenadeVasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac) Hungarian Academy of SciencesBudapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)Aeropark BudapestMargaret Island (Margit-Sziget)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterHouse of Parliament (Országház)Budapest Danube River