3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beautiful city of Budapest on a private Segway tour. Discover the city’s main highlights such as Fisherman’s Bastion, the Parliament, the Opera House, St. Stephen’s Basilica and more as you cruise through the streets with ease. Stop along the way for photo opportunities and learn about each location from your informative guide during this 3-hour tour.
- Take a 3-hour private Segway tour around Budapest’s main attractions
- See Fisherman’s Bastion, the Parliament, and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Cruise the streets with ease and customize the itinerary to your interests
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Supervised orientation session
Helmets (we have all the sizes)
All necessary equipment
Raincoats (if needed)
Guide's tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a adult while on tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Budapest by GetSegway™
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Segway Tour of Budapest - Private Tour with Coffee Stop
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTrikke Tours Nature and WildlifePhotography ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursSegway ToursCity ToursRomantic ToursArchaeology ToursEco ToursMountain Bike ToursArchitecture ToursHalloweenVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPorts of Call ToursHoneymoonHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestShore Excursions - BratislavaTrikke Tours - BratislavaNature and Wildlife - BratislavaPhotography Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaBeer & Brewery Tours - BratislavaSegway Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaRomantic Tours - BratislavaArchaeology Tours - BratislavaEco Tours - BratislavaMountain Bike Tours - BratislavaArchitecture Tours - BratislavaHalloween - BratislavaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - BratislavaPorts of Call Tours - BratislavaHoneymoon - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaShore Excursions - SchwechatTrikke Tours - SchwechatNature and Wildlife - SchwechatPhotography Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatBeer & Brewery Tours - SchwechatSegway Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatRomantic Tours - SchwechatArchaeology Tours - SchwechatEco Tours - SchwechatMountain Bike Tours - SchwechatArchitecture Tours - SchwechatHalloween - SchwechatVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatHoneymoon - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - ViennaTrikke Tours - ViennaNature and Wildlife - ViennaPhotography Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaBeer & Brewery Tours - ViennaSegway Tours - ViennaCity Tours - ViennaRomantic Tours - ViennaArchaeology Tours - ViennaEco Tours - ViennaMountain Bike Tours - ViennaArchitecture Tours - ViennaHalloween - ViennaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ViennaPorts of Call Tours - ViennaHoneymoon - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Gellért Thermal Bath and SpaHoly Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Kunsthalle BudapestVisegrádKecskemétEcseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac) Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)Kiscell Museum (Kiscelli Múzeum)Kazinczy Street SynagogueCentral Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)