Are you interested in?
43 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
74 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Bucharest
14 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Boasting over 6,000 years of viticulture, Romania is one of Europe’s oldest wine hubs. But most travelers overlook the region’s tastiest legacy. During this wine-tasting, you’ll discover Romania’s standout reds, rosés, and whites—all from the comfort of Bucharest. In an authentic winery, listen to legends of Romanian vineyards and the stories surrounding wine production. You’ll also have a chance to taste wines from around the world, with over 100 labels on the menu.
- A Romanian wine-tasting in an authentic Old Bucharest wine bar
- Discover reds, whites, and rosés from around the country, with 100 labels on the menu
- Listen to stories about Romania’s 6,000-year-old viticulture tradition—one of the world’s oldest
- Get a chance to shop for souvenirs, with bottles available at discounted takeaway rates
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting package: two Romanian white , one Romanian rose , two Romanian reds
Wine specialist in charge of the tasting session
Cheese platter for two persons
Departure & Return
Departure PointAbel's Wine Bar, Strada Nicolae Tonitza 10, București 030113, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abels WINE BAR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth it for the price, 5 Romanian wines and a cheeseboard." See review
Product code: 27172P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBucharestFood Tours - WallachiaUnique Experiences - WallachiaWine Tastings - WallachiaFood Tours - OtopeniUnique Experiences - OtopeniWine Tastings - OtopeniFood Tours - BrasovUnique Experiences - BrasovWine Tastings - BrasovCategory
Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)LipscaniGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Holocaust MemorialArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Bucharest University PalaceStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Museum of Senses BucharestBucharest Jewish History MuseumGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)