8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Expand your Romanian vacation to include a day in Bulgaria on a private 8- to 10-hour tour from Bucharest. Begin with a relaxing journey to the scenic foothills of the Balkin Mountains. Enjoy visits to locations where foreign feet seldom tread, including the medieval town of Veliko Tarnovo, Tsaravets Fortress, and Samovodskata Charshiya, plus the Byzantine ruins of Nicolopis ad Istrum.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Relax in comfortable round-trip transportation
- Travel back in time to medieval Bulgaria
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Bucharest
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any address in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trans Protocol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Veliko Tarnovo Private Day Tour from Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Veliko Tarnovo Private Day Tour from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Veliko Tarnovo Private Day Tour from Bucharest?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Although it was a very long day, around 11 hours, the trip was well worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Veliko Tarnovo Private Day Tour from Bucharest
8 to 10 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOtopeniBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Bucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & Tickets