Explore our promoted experiences
- Take two days to explore the Bucegi Mountains, seeing a lot more you would on a day hike
- Along the way, visit the Sinaia Mountain Resort, famous rock formations, shepherd villages, and Bram Castle
- Accommodation for one night in Padina is included
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your Bucharest hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private driver guide will come in the front of the provided location.
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please bring trekking shoes, no running shoes
- Please bring a rain jacket
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romania Tour Store
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Hiking tour in Bucegi Mountains from Bucharest.