12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the remains of Dracula’s Castle on this small-group day trip from Bucharest. Meet your English-speaking guide in Bucharest, then travel by minibus to Transylvania. Admire the scenery beyond the window on the leisurely drive into the country, an ideal prelude to two of Romania’s most stunning castles, Peles Castle and Bran (Dracula’s) Castle. Hit the charming city of Brasov in south Transylvania. Please note that when Peles Castle is closed, you visit the Cantacuzino Palace instead.
- Explore with an informative local guide
- See Romania’s spooky castles
- Discover Transylvania’s hidden wonders
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
This is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board, professional English speaking tour leader
Transportation by modern air-conditioned minivan or minibus with wifi on board
Short walking tour of Brasov downtown
Audio guides in Spanish, Italian and French available on your phone
Guided tour inside of Peles Castle and Bran Castle
Guide assistance with ticket purchasing
Lunch (there will be a stop for lunch to eat with the group or by yourself)
Photo tax (inside of Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional)
Entrance fees at Peles Castle (40 Lei) and Bran Castle (45 Lei)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will communicate the pick-up time 24h before starting the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14).
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide (Italian, Spanish or French)
- Near public transportation
- During the summer time (May-September), the second stop will be in Brasov, and the last one will be in Bran.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7806P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
4 hours 46 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaAudio Guides - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniAudio Guides - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovAudio Guides - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)LipscaniChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Bucharest University PalaceCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Holocaust Memorial