- An off-the-beaten-track guided tour of Transylvania’s top sights from Bucharest
- Explore one of the region’s best-kept secrets, filled with traditional villages and idyllic farmlands
- Come face-to-face with Europe’s last remaining bear populations at a secret forest sanctuary
- Skip the hassles of planning your own trip with tasty, all-inclusive meals and pre-booked pensions
Departure & Return
Pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Bears Sanctuary and Peles Castle is closed on Mondays. Peles Castle is closed all November. Peles Castle is closed on Tuesdays from September 15th to May 15th.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Transylvania Discovery Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private 4-Day Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest.