- Avoid getting lost in this massive building with a guide
- Learn about Romania’s interesting history
- Explore one of the largest buildings in the world
- Enjoy easy access to this government building
Departure & Return
You will meet our guest at the intersection between Bulevadul Libertatii and Bulevardul Natiunilor Unite right next to the traffic light
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code : wear something comfortable
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Tour is indoors so rain or shine is ON
- Near public transportation
- To access the venue everybody has to carry and official valid ID card (EU members ) or passport for security check. Driver's license is NOT accepted , basically the same documents accepted at the airports. . Any person without document will have the tour cancelled automatically without the right of refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please try to arrive at the venue 20-30 minutes earlier from check in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Palace of Parliament in Bucharest - fast-track tickets and guide.
- "It’s much more leisurely and infomative than a bus tour but be prepared: we covered 10km." See review