- Avoid getting lost in this massive building with a guide
- Learn about Romania’s interesting history
- Explore one of the largest buildings in the world
- Enjoy easy access to this government building
Departure & Return
You will meet our guest at the intersection between Bulevadul Libertatii and Bulevardul Natiunilor Unite right next to the traffic light
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code : wear something comfortable
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Tour is indoors so rain or shine is ON
- Near public transportation
- To access the venue everybody has to carry and official valid ID card (EU members ) or passport for security check. Driver's license is NOT accepted , basically the same documents accepted at the airports. . Any person without document will have the tour cancelled automatically without the right of refund.
- Starting with October 1st , 2021 you will need to present a green -pass ,fully vaccinated with one of the four recognized vaccines :Pfizer , Moderna , Astra-Zeneca or Jenssen.
- Please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the tour starts, we will need a bit of time to check you in , verify the ids/passports as well as the green passes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It’s much more leisurely and infomative than a bus tour but be prepared: we covered 10km." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews