12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the highlights of Transylvania on a full-day tour from Brasov. Private transportation allows you to relax and use your time efficiently. Listen as your private guide narrates your visits to Sinaia Monastery and Peles Royal Palace. Enjoy free time to explore on your own, before heading to Bran Castle. After getting the perfect Dracula souvenir, round out your day with a guided tour of downtown Brasov.
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Relax in private transportation from Brasov
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Experience the most important Transylvanian points of interest
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by personal air conditioned car for up to three persons/hired minivan for larger groups
All parking fees and fuel
Entrance fees: entrance tickets to Peles Palace and Bran Castle (approx 12 EUR in total)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Activity level: moderate to medium physical demands required (please consider that visiting the Bran Dracula Castle involves climbing quite a number of stairs; the tour is half walking, half driving)
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please note that Peles Palace is closed on Monday and the month of November
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Click2travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Private Tour into Transylvania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Private Tour into Transylvania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Private Tour into Transylvania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Private Tour into Transylvania?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "The trip to Transylvania is approximately two hours each way and traffic can be difficult." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaGhost & Vampire Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - BrasovGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoGhost & Vampire Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Museum of Senses BucharestGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniChoral Temple (Templul Coral)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Holocaust Memorial