- Immerse yourself in the ways of traditional Romanian country life at the open-air Village Museum
- Explore Bucharest's bohemian side in the historic city center
- Gaze at the jaw-dropping expanse of the Palace of Parliament, the world's second-largest administrative building.
- Learn about the rise and fall of Communism in the country at Revolution Square
Departure & Return
the tour starts at 14:00 from Mr.Tripp, Gray Line Romania Tourist Visitor Centre (Calea Victoriei 68-70) Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Start time: 14:30. This tour has a single departure point: Mr.Tripp, Gray Line Romania. Tourist Visitor Centre (Calea Victoriei 68-70)
- Please make sure to arrive at our visitor centre 10 minutes before the departure time
- Children under 4 year-old cannot join group tours. Please contact us for a private tour offer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- All students need to provide a student identification in order to receive the discount
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bucharest Guided City Tour with Entrance to the Village Museum.
- "I highly recommend this tour to get a good layout of the city and learn a lot of history before you set out on your own to explore Bucharest and the rest of Romania on your own." See review
- "Easy to find the tour office which was fortunate as it was raining." See review
- "It was good to have the car to transport us to the various sights, allowing us to see more, including the charming village museum." See review