- 3-hour walking tour of Bucharest's finest points of interest
- Admire the city's diverse architectural styles
- See University Square, a statue of Vlad the Impaler, the eye-popping Palace of Parliament and more
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn how Ceasescu's dictatorship and the Cold War affected the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Outside main door Manucs Inn, 62 Strada Franceza, Old Centre, Bucharest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Claires Bucharest Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.