- Visit two of Romania's most famous castles in one day
- Admire historic artwork, armor, and tapestries at beautiful Peles castle, a former royal retreat
- Get spooked at Gothic Bran Castle, nicknamed 'Dracula's Castle'
- Take a walking tour around the old town of medieval Brasov
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick-you up from your address. In any case it will not be further than 500-600 meters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick you up from your address . In any case it will not be further than 500-600 m.
- For childs under 7 years old we advice to take a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays; You will see Peles Castle from the outside
- We will contact you the day before the tour starts around 7 p.m. to let you know exactly the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip2Ro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms