12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture deep into the heart of Transylvania to visit two of Romania’s most magnificent castles and the medieval town of Brasov on this day trip. Step into the life of Romanian royalty at sumptuous Peles Castle, a fairytale-like summer retreat surrounded by forest and still adorned with immaculate period decor. Then, connect with the country's notorious vampiric lore at Bran Castle, also known as ‘Dracula’s Castle,’ thanks to its chilling Gothic chambers and turrets that seem to be plucked straight from a horror movie.
- Visit two of Romania's most famous castles in one day
- Admire historic artwork, armor, and tapestries at beautiful Peles castle, a former royal retreat
- Get spooked at Gothic Bran Castle, nicknamed 'Dracula's Castle'
- Take a walking tour around the old town of medieval Brasov
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver / tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from central areas
Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan based on the number of the persons
Tips for the tour guide and driver
Entrance fees (40 RON Peles Castle, 45 RON Bran Castle, -50% discount for students)
Photo fee at Peles Castle - optional - only for the interior (35 RON)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick-you up from your address. In any case it will not be further than 500-600 meters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick you up from your address . In any case it will not be further than 500-600 m.
- For childs under 7 years old we advice to take a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Peles Castle is closed only on Monday and Tuesday; You will see Peles Castle from the outside
- We will send you a messagge the day before the tour starts around 7 p.m. to let you know exactly the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip2Ro
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & Tickets