6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and explore Romania’s picturesque countryside on a family-friendly day tour from Bucharest. Travel across the Carpathian landscape with ease, with round-trip transfer from your hotel by private car. Discover Bucegi landmarks including Bolboci Lake and Ialomita Cave, and benefit from insights provided by your guide.
- Access remote locations with ease by off-road vehicle
- Save time finding a meeting point with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about the region’s geography and culture from your guide
- Enjoy a family-friendly day away from the busy capital
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pickup and drop-off by private car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick the travellers from the hotel or address in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fun into the Wild - One day tour from Bucharest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fun into the Wild - One day tour from Bucharest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fun into the Wild - One day tour from Bucharest?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fun into the Wild - One day tour from Bucharest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharest4WD Tours - WallachiaSporting Events - WallachiaBus Tours - WallachiaExtreme - Wallachia4WD Tours - BrasovSporting Events - BrasovBus Tours - BrasovExtreme - Brasov4WD Tours - Veliko TarnovoSporting Events - Veliko TarnovoBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoExtreme - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Bucharest University PalaceChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)LipscaniRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Museum of Senses BucharestArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Holocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)