- Explore Romania's expansive capital in the comfort of a private vehicle
- See Bucharest landmarks like Parliament Palace, Victory Avenue, and Old Town
- Learn about the country's tumultuous history and the fall of its Communist regime from a guide
- Get a glimpse of traditional Romanian country life at the Village Museum
- Visit beautiful Mogosoaia Palace, the former home of Wallachian rulers
- See the burial site of the real-life prince who inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula at Snagov Monastery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from centrally located hotels/hostel/accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY One Excellence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Bucharest Tour with Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov Monastery.