- Enjoy round-trip transfer between dispersed locations from your Bucharest hotel or airport
- Benefit from the flexibility and personalized experience of a private tour
- Follow a comprehensive itinerary that includes Sighișoara, Sibiu, and Brașov
- Avoid hidden costs with itinerized accommodation and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
It is possible to start the private tour from the cities of Brasov or Sibiu too.
To ALL TRAVELERS : please be so kind to provide a phone number for the lead traveler to be able to make contact with the tour guide.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Travel in Romania
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "For me I prefer a bit more active tour and I found that we visited a lot of churches and I wonder if there were not other interesting sites that would we could have visited instead." See review