4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4-hour private walking tour with a local guide
Visit to various objectives in the Old City Center (no entry)
Departure & Return
Piața Constituției, București, Romania
1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY the traveling tulip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest Walking Tour: Discover the city!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest Walking Tour: Discover the city!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bucharest Walking Tour: Discover the city!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bucharest Walking Tour: Discover the city!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Walking Tour: Discover the city!
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Holocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & Tickets