- Uncover the legends and beauty of the Transylvania region
- Visit Sinaia's gorgeous Peles Castle and Bran Castle in one day
- Get a glimpse of medieval village life in well-preserved Brasov
- Group size is limited for a more personalized tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible in Peles Castle & Bran Castle
- Peles Castle is closed as following:
- - 12 May - 15 Sept: closed on Monday;
- - 16 Sep - 15 May: closed on Mondays and Tuesdays;
- - 03 Nov - 02 Dec: Peles Castles is closed for a full month for cleaning & restoration.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season – from Sep 15 to May 15 – and on Mondays during the summer season – from May 15 to Sep 15. During these days Sinaia Monastery and the Chamber of torture from Bran Castle will be visited instead.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eastern European Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dracula's Castle Full-Day Tour from Bucharest with Pickup.