12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set off for Transylvania from Bucharest during this guided tour that includes round-trip transport to Bran Castle and Peles Castle. Along with both optional castle visits, enjoy a walking tour of Brasov before your guide sets you free in the medieval town to enjoy some independent time.
- Transylvania Castle tour from Bucharest
- See Bran Castle and Peles Castle
- Walk through the medieval town of Brasov with a guide
- Enjoy free time in Brasov without your group
- Round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a professional local tour guide
Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
Walking tour and free time in Brasov
Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
To maintain the social distance, we provide an audio system to hear your guide clearly
Optional entrance tickets (Peles Castle approx. 6 euro; Dracula's Castle approx. 8 euro)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 y.o. cannot attend shared tours
- Students who book with the discounted rate shall present their student ID on the tour
- Photo fee at the Peles Castle is not included and can be purchased optionally at 8 Eur/device
- Entrance tickets to all the sights are standard tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please, note that on Mondays the Peles Castle can be visited only from the outside.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transylvania and Dracula's Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transylvania and Dracula's Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transylvania and Dracula's Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transylvania and Dracula's Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaGhost & Vampire Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - BrasovGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoGhost & Vampire Tours - Veliko TarnovoWalking Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)LipscaniArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Bucharest University PalaceBucharest Jewish History MuseumPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Holocaust MemorialNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)