- Communist history walking tour in Bucharest
- Learn about the rise and fall of the Romanian dictator Ceacsescu
- Visit Communist-era landmarks to see the regime's distinctive architectural style
- Hear stories about daily life under Communist rule
- Visit political memorials and sites that played a key role in the 1989 revolution
Departure & Return
Near the red-brick bell tower of the Patriarchal church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Living
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Communist tour of Bucharest.