- A private day trip of Transylvania’s castles from Bucharest
- Learn about the history from an expert local guide
- Explore the cities of Sinaia, Bran, and Brasov
- Admire the stunning Carpathian Mountains and Peles Castle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PLEASE NOTE!
- On the dates when Peles Castle is closed this site will be substituted for Pelisor Castle (if open on your travel date) or Rasnov Fortress, a fascinating medieval peasant citadel from the 14th century.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Peles Castle is closed on the following dates:
- 27 Sep 2021 - 10 May 2022. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- 11 May 2022 - Sep 2022. Closed on Mondays with below exceptions for the holidays:
- Orthodox Easter 2022
- 24 April - Peles Castle is Closed
- Travel safely with us!
- Traveling with us means that you are taking a 100% private tour! It will be only you and your family / friends.
- Our vehicles are thoroughly sanitized after each tour.
- You will have one person (guide/driver) guiding you in order to minimize risks. The health of our guides is verified daily and they all wear protection masks and gloves.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UnzipRomania Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't look for coffins and vampires, they're not in this castle." See review