Are you interested in?
431 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
940 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Bucharest
15 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be hard to fully appreciate Bucharest’s rich history on a self-led tour. Orientate yourself in the city on a tour led by a local, and learn about the city’s past and present as you visit landmarks including the Princely Old Court, Church of St Anthony, and Stavropoleos Monastery. Save time with pickup and drop-off from selected central hotels, and choose between morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule.
- Be immersed in the atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Gain insight into the city’s history and culture from your guide
- Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Explore when it suits you with a choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Museum of Romanian History, Calea Victoriei 12, București 030026, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Claires Bucharest Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14987P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Holocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumLipscaniGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Bucharest University PalaceVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)