- Learn about the city’s early, communist, and modern history
- Save time transferring between landmarks as you explore by bike
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- See landmarks including the Calea Victoriei and Manuc's Inn
Departure & Return
Street Lipscani 25 on the corner with Street Eugeniu Carada, next to the National Bank of Romania in the Old City Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bucharest Highlights Bike Tour.
- "If you go on this tour your money will get you more than you expected ❤️" See review