3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Gain a comprehensive overview of Bucharest on this electric scooter city tour, saving time–and foot fatigue–with seamless transfer around the Romanian capital. Stop off regularly for a more intimate glimpse of landmarks including Revolution Square and Palace of Parliament and benefit from the personalized attention and sights of your small-group guide
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Bucharest in a few hours
- Save time and energy as you zip around via electric scooter
- Discover landmarks including Calea Victoriei and Revolution Square
- Small-group tour size ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
use of electric scooter
Departure & Return
Piața Constituției , Piața Constituției, București, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adults only
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Electric Scooter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest Electric Scooter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bucharest Electric Scooter Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bucharest Electric Scooter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 130422P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Electric Scooter Tour
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBucharestCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryHolocaust MemorialVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses Bucharest