5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the many sides of Bucharest on a private six-hour tour. Your guide will meet you at your hotel before your day of adventure begins. To ensure that you have a comprehensive experience, the tour is broken up into three main attractions: Parliament Palace, Village Museum, and the historical center. Explore each of them at your own pace with your private guide on hand to answer any questions.
- Experience the best of Bucharest in a single day
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Set the pace of the tour
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned car/van
Assistance during the entire tour
Entrance fees and photo / video fees (approx. EUR 15/person)
Lunch (approx. EUR 10/person)
Departure & Return
We offer pick-up from all hotels & apartment rentals in Bucharest. The guide will be meeting you in the hotel lobby.
Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest , 63-81 Calea Victoriei, Sector 1, Bucharest 010065 Romania Novotel Bucarest City Centre , Calea Victoriei 37B Sector 1, Bucharest 010061 Romania Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest , Strada Episcopiei 1 - 3 District 1, Bucharest 010292 Romania JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel , 90, Calea 13 Septembrie, Bucharest 050726 Romania
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport required on the tour date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UnzipRomania Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest City Tour: Private Guided Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest City Tour: Private Guided Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bucharest City Tour: Private Guided Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest City Tour: Private Guided Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Bucharest University PalaceNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)LipscaniNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Holocaust MemorialChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Museum of Senses BucharestGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History