9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the mythical castles of Transylvania on a private 9- to 10-hour tour from Bucharest. Relax as private transportation takes you from the city and into the scenic Carpathian Mountains. Visit the 17th-century Peles Castle and explore its lush grounds at your own pace. Later, tour Bran Castle, which is said to have served as inspiration for Bram Stoker’s iconic novel.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Travel efficiently in private transportation
- Visit Dracula’s Castle in Transylvania
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Personal and Luggage Insurance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any address in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Until March 30, Peles Castle is closed Tuesday.You can only visit the outside.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trans Protocol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bran - Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle Private Day Trip in Transylvania?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bran - Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle Private Day Trip in Transylvania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bran - Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle Private Day Trip in Transylvania?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bran - Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle Private Day Trip in Transylvania
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOtopeniBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Museum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & Tickets