- Sample traditional Romanian peasant food and regional dishes like artisan cheeses, cured meats, sausages, fresh produce, and more
- Sip Romanian craft beer and 'palinca' brandy
- Includes all food and drink samples
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
On the stairs of the National Theatre in front of the main entrance.
Saint George Square/ Unirea Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notify at least 24 hours in advance as to whether you have any food allergies, sensitivities, or other dietary needs, such as vegetarian/vegan or gluten intolerant
- Group maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour visits venues that serve food from local sources, and also goes to the farmers' market where we buy produce from small family farms from around Bucharest.
- This tour also cuts out single use plastic by offering tap water at the locations we visit.
- Your tour visits off-the beaten path locations, avoiding the overcrowded touristic sites of the city and giving you more insight into local life.
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Bucharest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bohemian Bucharest Markets and Mahallas Walking Food Tour.