Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure at 09.00 a.m. from your hotel or indicated address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to organise the tour. If the tour it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The order can be changed based on multiple factors like weather, traffic conditions and restrictions, national holidays, ecc but all the visits will be done as indicated in the itinerary, changing just the order keeping in mind that all this is done for your safety or to make more enjoyable your tour.
- !! In case you will need a transfer to the airport or any other extra services please ask the tour manager in advance if it is possible to organize it and let you know also the price.
- !! This tour is a easy walking tour (moderate peace) for persons with a good general fit condition. It requires some small effort like: carrying your own bag on just some steps to get into the hotel (mostly of the hotels have also an elevator), and also some average effort like: walking tours from 2 hours to 4/5 hours (from 1 km to 7 km) depending on the sites visited. To have a better idea: Sofia walking tour: 1,5 hours = 4 km, Skopje Walking Tour: 1,5 hours = 3 km ; Plitvice Lakes: 3 hours = 6 km
- In case that all the members of the tour have a special request to see something else that it is not in the itinerary and it requests also extra miles the tour manager after a discussion with our sales department will let you know the extra cost or if we can make it complimentary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Europe Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms