7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Airport / hotel pickup and drop-off
6 nights accommodation in a double room, 4* special pensions / hotels
Nissan Patrol or similar jeep rental with English speaking driver /guide
English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road tours, available on the entire tour
Towing and Recovery Equipment
Fuel and parking fees
Bottled water and coffee breaks in the nature
Lunch can be arranged as nature picnic or in a restaurant on the route – about 15 EUR/person
Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
Travel insurance specific for the off-road and adventure tourism
Other optional fees not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointBucharest, Bucharest
Traveler pickup is offered
Henry Coanda Airport or your hotel in Bucharest
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Return DetailsHenri Coandă International Airport, Otopeni 075100, Romania
or your hotel in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person, based on 2 people sharing a double room
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The programs can be modified depending on flight schedule and the weather conditions.
- Transfagarasan and Transalpina routes are closed beetween November 1st and July 1st.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 4x4 TOURS
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 Driving Experience at Flying Altitudes - 7 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 Driving Experience at Flying Altitudes - 7 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 Driving Experience at Flying Altitudes - 7 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharest4WD Tours - WallachiaSporting Events - WallachiaNature and Wildlife - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaExtreme - Wallachia4WD Tours - OtopeniSporting Events - OtopeniNature and Wildlife - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniExtreme - Otopeni4WD Tours - BrasovSporting Events - BrasovNature and Wildlife - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovExtreme - BrasovCategory
Holocaust MemorialGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)