4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Rue Pletinckx 60 B, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Brussels with official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Brussels with official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Brussels with official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Brussels with official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P350
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Brussels with official tour guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrusselsWalking Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemHalf-day Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesHalf-day Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleCategory
Musical Instruments MuseumCiamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)St. Michael and St. Gudula CathedralPalace of Justice (Palais de Justice)AtomiumArt & History Museum Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military HistoryChoco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate MuseumMuseums of the Far EastBrussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)Belgian Comic Strip CenterRoyal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)Stella Artois BreweryHalle Gate (Porte de Hal)Hotel SolvayCoudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)Hotel Tassel