2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
One-way private transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
any address in Brussels
Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Luxembourg - any address in Luxembourg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Meeting point in Brussels airport in front Java Coffee
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YS BELGIUM LIMOUSINE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67388P20
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer from Brussels to Luxembourg with Luxury car
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransfers & Ground TransportBrusselsAirport & Hotel Transfers - ZaventemAirport & Hotel Transfers - BrugesAirport & Hotel Transfers - LilleCategory
Belgian Comic Strip CenterAvenue LouiseGrand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)Autrique House (Maison Autrique)ADAM Brussels Design MuseumArt & History Museum Royal Belgian Institute of Natural SciencesStella Artois BreweryMOOF MuseumAtomiumCinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)European ParliamentSt. Michael and St. Gudula CathedralMini-EuropeRoyal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military HistorySablon DistrictLion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)Train World