Explore our promoted experiences
- This tour takes all the hassle out of exploring Antwerp and Ghent
- Round-trip transit from central Brussels via comfortable coach
- Discover UNESCO sites, medieval landmarks, and other top attractions
- Soak up the cities’ history on guided tours, and enjoy free time, too
Departure & Return
In the Carrefour de l'Europe square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel. Look for our logo in our roll up! Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the tour. Our guide will give our best tips for sightseeing, eating out, and excursions in Brussels. The end point is near Central Station therefore from plublic transport. Is 7 mins walking from Grand Place and near many good restaurants and bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.