2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Bruges' craft beer scene with this private tour. With a dedicated guide for just you and your party, you'll visit the town's best breweries, where you'll taste three different beers and a traditional Belgian snack. Along the way, you'll get insightful commentary on the city's culinary and beer-related history; a private tour means you'll have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Private tour for you and your party of up to eight people
- Three beer tastings accompanied by a traditional Belgian snack
- Get to know Bruges through its beer and food culture
- Guide provides insightful commentary on the city and its food and drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 bites (one being Cheese and salami platter)
3 drinks (one being Chimay red label beer)
Food & Beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
Hotel pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide.
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drinks & Bites in Bruges Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Drinks & Bites in Bruges Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drinks & Bites in Bruges Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Drinks & Bites in Bruges Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleWalking Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsCategory
Historium BruggeDuveloriumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Friet MuseumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)De Halve Maan BreweryBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)GroeningemuseumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)