2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Avoid crowds and enjoy a more enriching experience of Bruges than is typically offered by group tours. This private walking tour is exclusively for your party so, as you explore the city's sights, you'll have ample opportunity to talk with your guide and learn all about the city's intriguing history.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bruges hotel
- Get insights into Bruges history and culture from your guide
- Opportunity to glean local recommendations from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarkt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsBurg Square, Burg, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 15 people, please contact us
- Please mention what time you would like to start the tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Historical Tour: The Highlights of Bruges?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Tour: The Highlights of Bruges?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 62056P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - GhentBeer & Brewery Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleCategory
DuveloriumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumHistorium BruggeGroeningemuseumFriet MuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)De Halve Maan Brewery