1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ensure a stress-free visit to Bruge's Historium by booking the most popular ticket in advance. With your Time Traveler ticket you can travel back to medieval Bruges, courtesy of virtual reality. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms and learn all about the Golden Age of Bruges.
- Pre-booked ticket: Ensure a stress-free visit to the Historium
- Learn about the Golden Age of Bruges via your audio guide
- Travel back to medieval times via virtual reality
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the museum: Share your experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Historium Virtual Reality
Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Historium Story + VR Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Historium Story + VR Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historium Story + VR Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Historium Story + VR Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleSkip-the-Line Tours - BrusselsAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumDuveloriumGroeningemuseumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Historium BruggeLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)De Halve Maan BreweryCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Burg Square