2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit some of the most significant World War I sights in Belgium and France, and pay tribute to all the soldiers who lost their lives during fighting, on this in-depth, 2-day tour. On the first day, depart from your Ypres or Bruges hotel and travel to the largest WWI cemetery in Europe. You’ll also visit a local war museum and other memorial sites. On the second day, tour the tunnels and trenches at Vimy Ridge, see where the Battle of the Somme was fought, and more.
- Discover important World War I landmarks on this 2-day tour
- Round-trip transit from your Ypres or Bruges accommodation is included
- Tour trenches at Vimy Ridge, visit memorials and cemeteries, and more
- Learn more about the history behind the landmarks as you go
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up possible at the train station or hotels in Ypres or Buges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 day Canadian Somme and Flanders Fields battlefield tour from Ypres or Bruges?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 day Canadian Somme and Flanders Fields battlefield tour from Ypres or Bruges?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 day Canadian Somme and Flanders Fields battlefield tour from Ypres or Bruges?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 day Canadian Somme and Flanders Fields battlefield tour from Ypres or Bruges?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 10604P23
Compare Similar Experiences
2 day Canadian Somme and Flanders Fields battlefield tour from Ypres or Bruges
2 hours 26 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesBus Tours - FlandersOvernight Tours - FlandersMulti-day Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBus Tours - LilleOvernight Tours - LilleMulti-day Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleBus Tours - BrusselsOvernight Tours - BrusselsMulti-day Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
Friet MuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumDuveloriumHistorium BruggeBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Burg SquareGroeningemuseumChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Minnewater (Lake of Love)De Halve Maan BreweryJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)